- Top-of-the-line home defense: The HDR 50 is a revolver with visible strengths - large caliber (.50)
- Enormous muzzle energy and an imposing appearance.
- Sturdy home defence or training revolver with visible strengths - large calibre .50, enormous muzzle energy and an imposing appearance. The easy-to-load rotary cylinder magazine holds six .50-caliber projectiles that are fired at up to 11 joules.
- The easy-to-load rotary magazine holds six .50-caliber projectiles that are fired at up to 11 joules.
- Power is supplied by a CO2 cartridge located in the grip. A light blow at the bottom suffices to pierce it. Thus the Home Defense Revolver 50 is ready to use at any time and has full cartridges when you need them.
- The textured frame surfaces give you a secure grip even in stress situations, and a trigger blade safety prevents accidental firing if you should ever drop the gun.
- HDR T4E is powered by a CO2 capsule, which is easily accessible in the magazine. It has its place in the handle but is pierced thanks to Quick Piercing only by a light punch on the handle bottom. This makes your Home Defense Revolver 50 quick to use and guarantees full capsules whenever you need them.
- You can easily load six balls in .50 caliber into the drum magazine and defend an attacker with up to 11 joules. Both rubber balls (rubber bullets) and training balls (markers), as well as pepper balls in .50 caliber for self-defense, can be fired.
- Also, the appearance of the HDR T4E revolver impressed: The all-metal construction acts alone by their wide revolver shape and the size of a deterrent to any attacker. Structured gripping surfaces provide a firm hold even in stressful situations and the trigger-pull safety device prevents unwanted loosening in the event of a fall.
- Delivered is the Home Defense Revolver T4E HDR .50 incl. Emergency magazine.
- Latest generation of high-end training weapons marking and training rifle for chalk and rubber balls – ideal for self-defense with the help/loading of pepper balls (Pepperdust)
- Usable ammunition: Rubber Balls, Powderballs, Pepperballs (according to manufacturer please do not use paintballs, as they can burst due to the great energy already in the barrel)
- .50 Calibre Solid Nylon Balls/Pepper Balls
- 6 Shot Cylinder Magazine Capacity
- Integrated Weaver Rail
- Caliber .50 (12.7 mm) Rubber Ball or Pepperdust
- System Co2
- Magazine capacity 6 shot
- Energy 11.0 joules
- 140 m/s 459 fps
- Length 225 mm
- Weight 675 g
- Function Safe / Semi
- 18 Shots off a 12g co2 cartridge
What's in the box
1 x Revolver