4.5'' Waterproof IP66 Solar 4G wifi IP High Speed PTZ Camera
◇ Pan Range: 355°, Pan Speed: Max 180°/sec
◇ Tilt Range: 90°, Tilt Speed: Max 180°/sec
◇ 6pcs IR Array Led, IR Range: 80M
◇ 5x Optical Zoom(2.7‐13.5mm Lens)
◇ TF Card local Storage (Max.128G,over 32GB need FAT32 Format)
◇Support 3G/4G small Sim card, audio Optional add $8
◇ PNP(Plug and Play), support smart phone & tablets
◇Support Onvif, Preset: 128, App (Camhi)
◇ Video Compression: H.264 Main Profile; MJPEG/JPEG Baseline
◇ US Add $5 USD
◇ Working Temperature: ‐20℃~ +60℃
◇ Size: 720mm * 240mm * 760mm
◎ Support SIM 4G Or WIFI - Depending on selected module on order.
Product parameters based on the following conditions: below altitude 3000m, 27℃, 95% RH humidity.
- System Security Supports there-level account, password, user authority management.
- OS Embedded Linux OS
- Processor HI 3516A
- P2P (Free) No need to preset camera, offer free P2P, plug & play, support QR code scanning to view.
- ONVIF Protocol Support ONVIF 2.1
- Multi-device function Support 12 languages remote surveillance, record, alarm, Wi-Fi setting etc.
- PC Client Support remote multi-device monitor, record, alarm etc.
- Cell Phone View Support iPhone, Android smart phone - APP
- TF Card Record max support 128G.
- Material 60W Solar Panel, independent research MPPT high efficiency solar energy charging system
- Battery: No Sunshine, the battery can support 72 hours.
- The temperature of the sunshine between 26 to 33°C, the battery can support 10 days
- The temperature of the sunshine above 33°C, the battery can work continuously.
- Is this unit BOTH 4G and WIFI
- NO! It is Either 4G OR Wifi - Please select your module of choice on order.
- IR Distance / Visibility Distance?
- Max. 100 meter night vision distance, but 500 meters in day light is possible (dependent on line of sight)
- Yes it's with a built-in SD card.
- Other Recording Options?
- Yes it can record onto SD or PC CMS and APP.
- The WIFI unit is ONVIF so it can also record onto NVR (Only the wifi unit supports this recording mode through RJ45 cable)
- Cellphone App?
|Battery-Life (Continuous Use)