Trigger Pull: The trigger pull is long and light when in single action mode, there is a slight heavy spot at the begging when the rotary magazine is turned to advance to the next pellet and then another break point near the end to actuate the hammer.
Built Quality: Excellent, with a very nice slide finish that is more of a dyed metal rather than painted like most airguns. The non-metal components seem to be very durable and the fit and finish to this gun is outstanding.
Realism: This is a very close replica to the real Beretta PX4 Storm with licensed trademarks and everything in all the right places..
- Good reproduction of the original Beretta PX4 Storm.
- Would make an excellent training gun as it has a similar size, weight, and feel to the actual Beretta PX4 Storm handgun.
- Blowback action is very firm adding to the realism of shooting this weapon.
- Good FPS and CO2 efficiency for a blowback Pellet air gun.
- Nice easy to use sights with white spot markings for quick targeting.
- Picatinny rail for accessories like a laser sight and/or tactical light.